Thursday, January 11, 2024

Global covid tyranny used the classic scam template

A few years ago I was nearly scammed over the phone and I learned first-hand, in some detail, how the process works. First there is the injection of fear, before "authorities" lead you up to the end goal- the theft of your money. In the process you are made to feel guilty and wrong for questioning the validity of what you are being told. It is emotional manipulation all the way.

And then came the "covid pandemic" and I saw this scam template being played out on a global scale. 

I am not saying there was no novel virus or that millions weren't killed by it. But I am saying the whole process was conducted like an A1 scam, using the exact same template as the scammers on the phone, first injecting fear, introducing authorities telling you what to do and making you feel guilty for questioning the narrative. This time the end goal was not the stealing of money but rather the injecting of a novel medicine into the body using mRNA technology.

Well, I didn't do it.

To be honest I couldn't understand why anyone would take such a risk with a new technology and I can't understand why anyone still trusts the establishment after all their lies in the last recent decades.

I gave up believing in fairytales a long time ago, such as that the establishment is trustworthy, but clearly many have not.

No comments: