Saturday, December 28, 2019

Genes, thoughts and plants

GENES, THOUGHTS AND PLANTS 💚

In our world everything is programmed by thought, but we don't attribute that to biology. 

The programming that genes contain is thought to be mindless. However, selective breeding introduces a conscious intelligence factor into the process.

I don't know much about genes, my concern is the macro (observable) -level.

I work with plants on the level of my senses. I interact with them, plant their seeds, feed them, water them, house them, give them appreciation and love and observe the results, day by day, to see if any fine tuning is required.

They are great friends, providing so many useful products and services.

They are incredibly intelligent lifeforms, able to turn water, air, dirt and sunshine into all manner of spectacular products of great use to mankind, and which beautify and enhance the world around us.

Kudos to plants!

No comments: