Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Why I joined Tucker Carlson and what I believe

I just paid 100A$+ to join the Tucker Carlson  Network for a year. I think it's good to support independent journalism that you respect.

So to the know-nothings I'm now definitely "far-right", whatever that means.

But I will say what my political beliefs really are:

-No war, unless a last resort or necessary to remove Illuminati (the western global control grid) influence. Example Ukraine.

-Personal freedom respected, absolutely. 

-No drug laws, only behaviour laws. I.e. no attacking others or driving dangerously.

-use public funds to help those who need it and to help build society, not surveil the public, fight greed based, falsely sold, foreign wars, or any of that other dark control state nonsense.

No comments: