Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Why I joined Tucker Carlson and what I believe

II just paid 100A$+ to join the Tucker Carlson  Network for a year. I think it's good to support independent journalism that you respect. It's so rare these days. 

The big fibbers have the MSM, Google, Facebook and most government and NGOs on their side, whether through choice or (not-so-secret)* threat.

So to the know-nothings I'm now definitely "far-right", whatever that means.

But I will say what my political beliefs really are:

-No war, unless a last resort or necessary to remove Illuminati (the western global control grid) influence. Example Ukraine. Not Gaza. Which is a war crime and genocide. This isn't excusing the horrific terror attacks on Israel, but we need to look deeper at who is creating this havok and carnage and why? For example who has funded Hamas and why? How did the attackers breach Israeli security, given the global surveillance state, apparently so easily? Etc.

-Personal freedom respected, absolutely. 

-No drug laws, only behaviour laws. I.e. no attacking others or driving dangerously.

-use public funds to help those who need it and to help build society, not surveil the public, fight greed- and control- based, falsely sold, foreign wars, or any other of that dark control state nonsense.

*See Edward Snowden.

No comments: