Thursday, October 2, 2014

Drug prohibition and free will


Some people are pro-drugs and some people are anti-drugs.  I am neither, I am pro-freedom.  That is, I honor the right of the individual to choose.  I believe that free will is a divine gift and by honoring one another’s free will we are honoring the one that created us.  This is also obeying the command to treat others as we wish to be treated.  I have no sympathy for those who wish to control the behavior of others, when they are not directly doing damage to others.  All behaviors that are not directly harmful to others are, I believe, the business of those conducting them and no-one else.  In other words, I do not support drug prohibition.  I believe in the open flow of knowledge and acting with intelligence and making one's own mind up about what one wishes to do with one's body, consciousness and life.

Sharka Todd

No comments: