Saturday, November 1, 2014

Is God in nature?

Photo by Sharka Todd

Some people say their religion is nature whilst others say that they believe in God (good) because of nature.

I think behind nature is energy, but this energy I don't see as neutral.  In fact, I think neutral is a human creation.  I think "The All" is good, in the deepest sense of the word.  That doesn't mean that life doesn't come back to bite us some times, and storms and such do certainly exist!  But most of the time, when we care for our world we receive nothing but blessings!

As for whether nature is God or whether a God or gods created nature as we know it, I don't know.  But I am firm in belief that nature is Good and that any being or beings that created it must also be good in the broadest sense of the word!

Sharka Todd

No comments: